For the past four seasons riders representing the Raleigh/Gus’ cyclocross team have been ripping up race courses across New England. The mission of the team is to support junior cyclocross riders, introduce new riders into the sport and help experienced riders of all ages improve in an enjoyable and supportive environment full of camaraderie, coaching and fun.
Club membership is open to men & women and there is a special emphasis on the development of junior riders via our partnership with Raleigh bicycles. The club is also the sponsoring club of Orchard Cross at Applecrest Farms in October, the largest non-UCI cross race in New England
- Team jersey included. Click here for the link to the jersey and clothing order form. Please note that the deadline for ordering jerseys is June 10, 2015. So come on in now to try on sample jerseys so that you can order the correct size. Other team items such as shorts, vests and jackets are available to order. There will be a second jersey order placed at the end of August and these will take approximately 6-7 weeks and arrive in mid to late September.
- Weekly coached practice sessions and skills clinics. Click here for outlines of typical clinics The focus of the clinics will change each week and will include hot laps to help you prepare for races.
- A home at the races in the team tent.
- Team Mechanic at "A" level races
- Team only rides or events with visiting pro's that teach our clinics
- Access to team only Facebook page to get training questions answered, find rides to races and connect with training partners
- Gus’ Bike Shop benefits
- Team deals from our partners
- To stay up to date follow our GUS CX Facebook Page
1 Year membership is $75 and includes your annual membership fee and team jersey. Swing by Gus’ Bike Shop to fill out an application, try on a jersey to determine your size and join Gus’ Cyclocross Project. Existing team member? Renewal is $25 or even better, just come in and get additional team gear and we'll waive the renewal fee.
Cyclocross Skills 101
Can't wait for the clinics to start? Want a skills refresher? Click here for Gus' Cyclocross Skills 101